Subject: Re: Why can't I morph??????
From: RICK CATIZONE <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 21:48:17 -0500

Ralph Ocampo took a lot of time to delineate the morp process for 
whomever the original post was from.

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, as it seems there are many new 
wavers, and those of us who are animators and have been using the 
software for a few years sometimes "jump" ahead.  We know what we're 
saying but many times I've caught myself getting ahead in describing process.
internally we put things in the right order.

I just wanted to add that one would want to name the surface differently 
on the second object and THEN save that object.  ALSO, after setting 
attributes to your surfaces in the Surfaces menu in Layout, it is a good 
idea to imediately Save the object so you don't forget.  Surface 
attributes are part of the object file. If you spent some time working 
out surface qualities, didn't save the object, but did save the scene 
file, and then reloaded your scene...your object would come in again at 
"default white", and you would have to play around, waste time, cost 
money, to find all tose values you spent so much time trying to hone down.

RICK CATIZONE/ANIVISION